Favorite finds + happenings from the week!
1. This coat. I grabbed it at H&M a couple weeks ago and I haven’t taken it off since! It’s stylish, can be dressed up and down, and best of all it is SO COZY! And it’s under $50.00. It’s boxy so I sized down. Highly recommend!
2. These sheets. Wade and I were in desperate need of some new sheets; you know when they are old and so soft and you just don’t want to replace them? That’s where I was at. But when the elastic finally gave out and the corners wouldn’t stay in place, and I was waking up in the morning with the fitted sheet near my knees… I decided it was time. These Target sheets are beautiful, super soft and currently on sale!
3. The Barn House is getting painted! The interior is complete and the outside is happening as I write this. See THIS POST for what color I choose!
4. I gave a speech this week at a women in business luncheon – I was honored to be invited to share my story and hopefully inspire others to follow their dreams. I also shared the top three lessons I’ve learned over the years as a business owner – I will share them in a separate post soon.
5. Excited to have photos of the Barn House painted for you next week. Have a beautiful weekend!